Can I relocate to Hong Kong after I set up a Hong Kong Company?

Foreign entrepreneurs wanting to relocate to run their companies must apply for what is called “Investment Visa”. The application procedure for Investment Visa is comparable with that of Employment Visa under the General Employability Policy, with one exception that Investment Visa is intended for company owners. Note: You can apply for Investment Visa only after company formation.