To prevent further outbreak of COVID-19, Hong Kong government is performing 14 days quarantine for people arriving from abroad which started on last March 19. People arriving from abroad have to do mandatory self isolation for 14 days upon arrival in Hong Kong. Chief Executive Carrie Lam said strict measures are needed to prevent the spread from getting worse, Ms. Lam also advised residents to avoid all non-essential travels.
Link-Pro is monitoring the situation, closely and constantly. As always, our top priority is to safeguard the health of our colleagues, customers, and community. While at the same time, we are also committed to keep our services up and running.
- We are providing support to our colleagues who are working from home, and avoiding in-person meetings and business travels.
- Aiming to maintain the standard of our services, we are offering online-based services. All services could be done virtually, whilst there will not be any compromise with the standard.
- We are taking proactive approach in response to the situation, and will continue to abide the policies implemented by the government.
- Our teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the cleaning frequency of our public areas; including lobbies, elevators, door-handles, bathrooms, etc.
- We are using hospital-grade disinfectant, and increasing the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers.
We urge you to look after yourselves, your families, and your friends during this challenging and unsettling time. Should you have any concern please do not hesitate to contact us, stay well.